Warranty & Care
Ayala Bar jewellery is handcrafted so there will be slight variations from piece to piece.
These do not reflect product flaws, but instead make each piece unique. Should your jewellery become damaged due to defects in workmanship, the item will be repaired.
By treating your Ayala Bar with the utmost care, you will be able to enjoy our jewellery for many years to come.
Caring for your Ayala Bar Jewellery
• Treat your jewellery carefully.
• Remove while showering, swimming, and exercising.
• Avoid contact with chemicals (hairspray, perfume, body lotion, bleach, etc.).
• Do not place directly in water.
• Never use detergents, or any chemical cleaners or polishes.
• Clean gently with a soft, dry cloth.
• Don’t leave jewellery in the bathroom. Humidity can speed up the oxidation process that produces tarnish.
• The best way to prevent tarnishing is to store in a dry airtight container, like a Ziplock bag.